Monday, January 21, 2013

Say it ain't so

The Jam has came and went and before I can even get into the good i need to address the bad. An Ipod, a very nice skateboard, 2 hoodies and a beanie are missing. All taken from the garage area late after most had left. This narrows it down to a few people. If you have accidentally taken this stuff please contact me. 423 342 7181. If i don't here from anyone ill assume it was stolen since people were watching the live feed and have seen and described the  people that unplugged the Ipod. I have it narrowed down to 3 people. Its very sad when you spend so much time and money to throw a good time for everyone and a few people take advantage of that. I hope it was an honest mix up.

 I will post up later the names and location of the people in question if  i don't hear any news on the items. I can promise this will not just fade away.

No comments:

Post a Comment