Friday, June 17, 2011

Clocking back in with Jake Hunter.

After some time off the bike i decided to get bak to it this week. First step new frame, and a new bike build. Considering ive built probably 500 bikes so far i was expecting to b rolling an hour later. Little did i know that my parts conspired against me during the two weeks they sat alone in the garage. A horrible game took place of tug of war between me and warped crank spacers, broken brake cables , incompatible new parts, and front end that would not line up. Well luckily Jake Hunter noticed the rage in my soul rising and stepped in and took over. This threw my bike off, startled it just enough to go together before closing time. Jake's a good dude, and we went out and rode a little to celebrate. Heres two action shots of old man Hunter now....


Hop up to smith to HARD 180. 





icepick sequence. Like greased butter on ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment