Friday, May 27, 2011

well spank my ass....it's tabletop Friday!!

There's been a lot of characters that's come from the east tn bmx scene through the years. Lots of guys who put in years of riding and really had no recognition at the end of the day. Jessee Quackenbush is one of those characters, as well as someone who went unnoticed for a long time. Not today you wild S.O.B. Ive gone back to my bag of old photos and found this little gem staring right at me. From my failing memory, i recognize the skatepark as Zero Gravity in asheville NC. I cant tell ya the goddamn year to save my life, lets say 2002?  You better believe that bike has four pegs and a tall seat, and each peg had been ground down to fatal edges. Jessie didn't care, he liked to ride his way, and this photo shows his way was effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment